We are open and operating as normal
11th August 2021
At Central Dental we put the health of our patients and staff first, so we are asking you to support us in our efforts to ensure Central Dental remains a safe and healthy environment for everyone amidst the current outbreak of Covid-19 coronavirus.
The Australian Dental Association Queensland (ADAQ) has announced that dentists will move back to level 1 restrictions. Central Dental is pleased to be able to offer all of our dental treatments and services again.
Whilst everything will not be back to normal completely, we will endeavor to help all our patients. We will always put the health of our patients and staff first, so we ask that you support us by adhering to the following.
Please reschedule your appointment if you have:
- Flu-like symptoms (i.e. coughing, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath)
- Come into contact with a known or suspected case of Covid-19
- If you or a family member have traveled in the last 14 days
- If you have been to any of the current exposure site – https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/contact-tracing
If you are well and do wish to attend your appointment with us, please:
- Only the person who is booked for their appointment is to attend, unless they are a child and then we can also allow one parent/ care-giver.
- Uphold good hygiene and infection-control measures
- Shield any coughs and sneezes with a tissue
- Wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser on arrival and departure
- Follow social distancing rules
- Be patient with our staff they have additional protocols to follow.
We are fortunate to operate in a pre-booked appointment environment, where we can control the number of patients and uphold a high standard of health practices. In addition to our standard health processes, we are monitoring advice from QLD Health daily.