We are open for emergencies
Monday 29th March 5pm to Thursday 1st April 5pm
The Queensland Government has announced a three-day lockdown of the Greater Brisbane region from 5pm today, Monday 29 March to 5pm Thursday 1 April following four cases of community transmission of COVID-19.
The Australian Dental Association Queensland (ADAQ) has advised that dentists are to operate under a level 2. Central Dental is open and treating patients for emergencies.
Central Dental wants to put the health of our patients, staff and community first, so we are asking you to support us in our efforts to ensure Central Dental remains a safe and healthy environment for everyone amidst the current outbreak of Covid-19 coronavirus.
We kindly ask if you could support us by adhering to the following.
Please reschedule your appointment if you have:
- Flu-like symptoms (i.e. coughing, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath)
- Come into contact with a known or suspected case of Covid-19
- If you or a family member have traveled in the last 14 days
If you attend an appointment:
- Only the person who is booked for their appointment is to attend, unless they are a child and then we can also allow one parent/ care-giver.
- Masks are to be worn within the practice
- Uphold good hygiene and infection-control measures
- Wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser on arrival and departure
- Follow social distancing rules
- Be patient with our staff if they are attending to the cleaning of high touch areas.
We are fortunate to operate in a pre-booked appointment environment, where we can control the number of patients and uphold a high standard of health practices. In addition to our standard health processes, we are monitoring advice from QLD Health daily.